If you are here reading this blog then it is possible that possibly you are dealing with issues with office 365 activation which also includes the problem of this app cannot be activated by the built-in administrator windows 10 and if this the case then you are landed at the right place. In this blog we are going to tell you all you need to know about fixing Office 365 activation.
But before we move to look at the solutions for this issue the users need to look at the causes which are actually responsible for these issues. So, there are actually some possible reasons which might be responsible for the activation error of Office 365.
Reasons for the Office 365 Activation Issues
Here is the reason for error of Office 365, you can read this three points.
- It is possible that Office 365 was not install on your device properly on a clean machine, and on your device Microsoft office was install earlier.
- There might be some issues with the internet and this is why the users are finding it difficult to connect to the portal of Microsoft office.
- It is also possible that the users with whom you are trying to sign in do not have access to a valid office 365 subscription which is assign.
These are some of the possible reasons why you might be facing the issues with the office 365 and if you will follow the ways which the users are list below in this blog for you. So, without any delay let us move ahead to know the ways which the users can follow and fix the issue which they are dealing with.
Ways which the users need to follow to fix this issue
- Assigning a valid Office 365 subscription
- First of all the users need to open a browser which the users need to go to the portal of office 365.
- Now, in this step the users need to login into an administrator and open the portal.
- On the right side of the page the users need to select the users with whom you are facing the activation issues.
- Lastly, in this step the users need to ensure that the correct office 365 subscription is assign to fix we’re having trouble activating the office
- Removing registered Office installation
- You need to open a browser and then you need to visit the Office 365 portal following which the users need to login as global administrator in your account.
- Now, you need to open the administrator portal of the administrator and then press on the option of active users.
- In the right side of the page the users are suppose to select the users with the issues with activation.
- After you have selected the user you need to go to the section of Office installs and then from there select the option of edit.
- Now, you need to remove all the invalid registered Office installations which are referring to the computer on which you are facing the error with.
Other several ways which the users can try are checking the services, configuring internet explorer security zone, configuring the proxy server you are using, removing old office licenses, removing cached credentials from the credential manager can also work, cleaning up the registry, enabling TLS 1.2, reinstalling office 365, etc.
If you follow all these ways then you might be able to fix this issue which you are dealing with and you might not be able to get rid of the problem of Microsoft account locked which you were facing earlier. We hope that the information which the users are dealing with was helpful for you in getting the information you need.